Saturday, November 28, 2009

Horrible Samsung customer care services

I bought my LCD 19 inch samsung monitor from one of his distributor supreme computers on febraury 2009 with 3 years warranty within 6 months it had a major problem then i called samsung customer care service, One samsung authorized person came to my house and checked the monitor and told me it has major problem so we will replace it.



totally 1 and half month over no response from samsung service center.



Below the conversation between me and samsung monitor service department.



Re: Fw: Regarding Monitor problem

Thursday, 26 November, 2009 10:16 PM
From:
To:
"ashok kumar"
Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle Good morning sir

Sorry sir,due to order block,new set will be replaced next week,

Regards

Shakila.B





------- Original Message -------

Sender : ashok kumar

Date : Nov 26, 2009 21:51 (GMT+09:00)

Title : Fw: Regarding Monitor problem



What a great customer care team.





Totally 1 and half month over no reply from your side regarding my LCD monitor replacement.



I thing i made more than 100 calls from my mobile.



I used my mail id to sent my monitor problem but you are using it for your E-marketing use.





If you have not solve my problem i will move on to the consumercourt.



Please Fix it ASAP!



My complaint id is : 8412261585



Thanks

Ashok kumar



--- On Mon, 19/10/09, ashok kumar wrote:



From: ashok kumar

Subject: Regarding Monitor problem

To: shakila.b@partner.samsung.com

Cc: procedure@consumergrievance.com

Date: Monday, 19 October, 2009, 6:50 AM



Hello madam,



I have purchased samsung 19" 920NW TFT(SamNoo32) (109/79279/29-01-09) (HA19H9FPC35306) monitor from "Supreme computers" on April 2009 Within 6 months it had a major(Dispaly dividing) problem so many times i called your customer care number(o44-66545500) but no response. Please take immediate action to solve my LCD monitor problem.





Thanks

Ashok kumar






We the people spending more money to buying these items.



Suppose it had a problem they won't care us.



Utmost horrible samsung customer care service.





People! What i have to do for this ?



Any please comment it

No comments:

Post a Comment